You have this great business idea. It has the potential to make a difference to a lot of people. What you don’t have is a lot of time to launch your website or a large budget to build it. Not to worry. A beautiful, customized website is within your reach. And we can get it up and running quickly and affordably.
Using a lovely template as a starting point, we’ll add your colours, fonts, photos and text to customize it to your needs.
HOW IT WORKS
The template is our starting point. From there I customize it to reflect your brand with colours, fonts and images (which you supply). Because all the time-consuming design and development has already been done, you’ll save some much-needed time and money.
Here’s what you get
- A beautiful template built on the highly reputable Thesis theme, loaded with your colours, fonts and images
- Your text added to six pages (Home, About, Services, Testimonials, Blog, Contact)
- SEO-friendly and Pinterest-ready images
- Mobile-responsive design that looks beautiful on any device
- Social media buttons
- Social sharing buttons at the end of your blog posts
- An email newsletter sign-up form
- Premium plugins to make your website more effective and secure
- Access to training videos to help you manage your site
All this for $2,500
What you need to get started
- A domain and hosting account (I recommend Websavers Hosting for their reliability and great customer service).
- Your logos if you have one. If you don’t we can use a beautiful font for your site title.
- Your professional photos and images. If you don’t have any, you can find some on stock photo sites such as Shutterstock and Stocksy. I can help sourcing images for an extra fee.
- Your content. If you aren’t comfortable with writing it yourself, consider hiring a copywriter.
Additional Expenses You Can Expect
- Website hosting and domain accounts. If you don’t already have either, you can purchase them at Websavers Hosting for CA$120 per year.
- I include the cost of the premium WordPress theme, Thesis, for one year. You’ll have to renew it annually. (value US$89)
- If you don’t have professional photos, you’ll find some on stock photography sites such as Shutterstock (5 images for US$49, 25 images for US$229) or Stocksy (US$30 each).
- I usually use Google fonts, which are free. If you prefer to use other web-ready fonts, you’ll have to purchase a license from myfonts.com.
- If writing isn’t your forte, you should consider hiring a copywriter.
- to keep your website up to date and safe from hackers, I recommend you sign up for my website maintenance package.
- If you don’t opt for my website maintenance package, you’ll have to renew the premium plugins yourself, the cost of which is covered by the maintenance package.
A Starter Website might be for you if …
- You know you need a professional online presence to start connecting with your clients.
- You need an affordable website solution that is in line with this early stage of your business.
- You’re open to learning to use new tools with some gentle guidance.
- You want a mobile-responsive site that will look great on all platforms.