WOULDN’T YOU LOVE A BEAUTIFUL, PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE?
It would be great to hand someone your business card with pride, knowing that your website is a lovely reflection of your amazing business. Visitors to your site would find out exactly what you have to offer, and it would be so easy for them to take the next step.
But right now your online presence isn’t cutting it (or maybe it’s a non-presence). You worry that you’re missing opportunities. You know you could be doing so much more.
This package is a complete custom design that is as unique as you. You’ll get a fully responsive website to reflect your unique business and speak to your ideal client.
THIS IS SOME OF WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Initial Discovery Session – A brief meeting via phone or Skype to get clear on where we’re headed.
- Custom Design & Setup – A custom design with fonts, colours, retina-ready images that are just right for your business.
- Mobile Responsive Design – Built on the responsive Thesis theme, your website will look beautiful on any device.
- Email newsletter set-up –You’ll be able share a free opt-in gift, collect emails and send newsletters.
- Initial Security Lockdown – Premium plugins installed and configured to protect your website.
- Email support for 30 days –Just in case you need something after we launch.
Starting at $4000
ADDITIONAL EXPENSES YOU CAN EXPECT
- Website hosting and domain accounts. If you don’t already have either, you can purchase them at Websavers Hosting for CA$120 per year.
- I include the cost of the premium WordPress theme, Thesis, for one year. You’ll have to renew it annually. (value US$89)
- A professional website requires professional photos. If you don’t have professional photos, you’ll find some on stock photography sites such as Shutterstock (5 images for US$49, 25 images for US$229) or Stocksy (US$30 each).
- I usually use Google fonts, which are free. If you prefer to use other web-ready fonts, you’ll have to purchase a license from myfonts.com.
- If writing isn’t your forte, you should consider hiring a copywriter.
- To keep your website up to date and safe from hackers, I recommend you sign up for my website maintenance package .
- If you don’t opt for my website maintenance package, you’ll have to renew the premium plugins, the cost of which is covered by the maintenance package.
A Custom-Design Site might be for you if …
- You have a vision of what your online presence should be and are ready to take the next step.
- You understand your website is an investment in the success of your business.
- You’re open to exploring new tools with some gentle guidance.
- You enjoy creative collaboration and get a kick out of checking off to-dos.
NOT READY FOR A CUSTOM-DESIGNED WEBSITE?
Have you read enough to know that we could be a great team, but can’t afford a custom design just now? Contact me and we can discuss some options.